This policy is subject to copyright and may not be copied or used or adapted for use by anyone else without written consent from us.
Who We Are
Other Terms that Apply
Breach of This Policy
Laws and Jurisdiction
Changes to This Policy
Who We Are and How to Contact Us?
“We” “our” or “us” refers to the business, Highly Coded.
“We” “our” or “us” also or instead refers to any group company of this company. We are responsible for this website. You can contact us at our registered office.
Other Terms that Apply
There are other terms and policies which also apply to your use of our site including for example:
- Our Website General Terms, which set out the general terms that apply to any use of our site and refer to copyright and that you agree to comply with when using our site.
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our site
Who Can Use Our Site?
Our site and our services are all aimed at business users over the age of 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18 years old, you are not permitted to access or use our website, software or social media pages and should cease to do so.
We do not allow use or viewing of our site or services in or from any country or region where it would be illegal to do so for any reason (whether due to restrictions in place, data protection or privacy laws or otherwise). Please immediately cease use of this site if that applies.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way:
- that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or vulnerable people in any way
- for the purpose of direct or indirect terrorism, violence or threats or promotion of these
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our standards.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation or mass communication (spam)
- to transmit knowingly any data or to send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, malware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to misuse or adversely affect the operation of any software, system, hardware, device or data
- to duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of our General Terms
- to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment, device or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or Online Tools or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including as possible examples chat rooms, forums, messaging services or platforms, file or document sharing or collaboration platforms, virtual meeting spaces and others. In addition, we may provide interactive Online Tools but these are subject to separate terms.
We will use reasonable efforts to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site. We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of any service and, if so, the method and extent. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service on our site.
We expressly exclude to the extent permitted by law our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our Standards, whether the service is moderated or not. If we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a way to contact the moderator if you have concerns.
These content standards apply to all material which you contribute or post to our site (a “Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it. The Content Standards must be complied with not just to the letter. The standards apply to each part and the whole of any Contribution.
We will decide, in our sole discretion, whether a Contribution breaches these Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts).
- be genuine (for example where it states opinions or makes representations)
- comply with the law applicable in any country from which it is posted or in which it is intended to be seen
A Contribution must not include, contain, refer to, promote or condone anything that:
- contains any advertising, publicity or promotion of any services, businesses, groups or web links to other sites or groups or organisations or businesses (whether for profit or not)
- is defamatory of any person or libellous
- is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- is bullying, insulting, intimidating or humiliating of any person
- contains sexually explicit material or any pornography
- contains violence or terrorist materials, news or propaganda
- contains a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that anyone to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism or violence
- advocates, promotes, incites anyone to commit or assists any unlawful, illegal or criminal act
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right
- is in breach of any applicable data protection or privacy laws in any jurisdiction
- is fraudulent, misrepresentative or is likely to deceive any person.
- breaches any legal duty including any statutory or contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- is in contempt of court
- is threatening, abusive or invades anyone’s privacy
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, cause anxiety or annoy any other person
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with anyone
- gives the impression that the Contribution comes from us, if this is not the case.
Breach of This Policy
Failure to comply with this Policy is a material breach of our General Terms. See those terms for potential consequences and to report any breaches of this policy by others. We exclude (to the extent permitted by law) our liability for all action we may take or not take in response to breaches of this Policy.
Laws and Jurisdiction Applicable to Any Disputes
This policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy without prior notice